Saturday, March 29, 2008

Catching up

I guess writing a few words more regularly was the way to go for good "Blogularity" (I just made that word up to mean a regularly updated blog). Perhaps "Blogstipation" is the opposite of Blogularity.

I have been Blogstipated over the last few weeks so Blogularity has not been achieved. So, in true procrastinator fashion, I've got heaps to write to bring you up to speed on my first 10 days Down Under as I watch some Lindsey Lohan film on Channel 7 (something about a teenage drama queen). I believe Lindsey Lohan movies are like Metamucil for Blogs. They'll help me get regular again.

Anyway I've got some catch up posts to write so I better get writing!

PS did you notice my first Australianism? Heaps! As in I miss everyone in the US heaps. You can see all sorts of colorful Aussie words here.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Since you left my life has been CM-free. I miss you! :(